Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: an alternative to ed!son

  1. #1
    Inactive Member falerecte's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 9th, 2001
    Posts
    19
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi everybody, can someone tell if there's an alternative program to ed1son? I get problems with edson (some instruments are too large for it, althogh I have upgraded memory to 64 mb, what they promise in the manual is not true). I need a program that makes what edson should do, and could read akai cd format

    ------------------

  2. #2
    Inactive Member raddaqii's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 16th, 2001
    Posts
    21
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    well, aslthough ed!son does keep some of its promises, there is an alternative that keeps most of terratecs's.

    see http://www.soundtrackers.de/vsampler/ for details; Virtual Sampler is quite a developed proggy that works pretty well with EWS hardware, and does so even if you don't happen to have one. smile

    hope this helps,
    r.

    ------------------

  3. #3
    Inactive Member falerecte's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 9th, 2001
    Posts
    19
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    thank you, raddaqii, I'll try it, I'll tell you how it works


    ------------------

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •